Clippity Doo Dog was unprofessional, negligent, and poor quality work.They were late for a 10:30am appt.

Received a text at 11am to reschedule to 1:30pm. Once arrived explained to the assistant the needs and wants for our senior, large dog. I was told an hour to an hour and half max. time then and on the phone prior to appt.

2 1/2 hours later I was approached from the groomer that she had cut my dogs tongue and had been attempting to the stop the bleeding for the past 20 to 30minutes. I went inside the mobile unit to find my senior dog frantic and sheared.

We had requested and 3/4 to an inch of fur left.We are left with a skinned, cold, visibly stressed dog.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clippity doo dog dog grooming service. Clippity Doo Dog needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clippity doo dog dog grooming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clippity Doo Dog.

Had an Experience with Clippity Doo Dog?

Comments

Christypaw Persians - PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW Christypaw Persians "I HAVE PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS! CHRISTY WAS ALWAYS HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ME FROM DAY 1! SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS I..." Read more Christypaw Persians - My Christypaw Persions are my best purchase EVER! Christypaw Persians "I have known Christy Phillips for 3 years and am the proud owner of two of her fur babies! Jack and Oliver. Christy does not allow her babies to go..." Read more Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical! Death Row Dog Rescue "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more