Clippity Doo Dog was unprofessional, negligent, and poor quality work.They were late for a 10:30am appt.

Received a text at 11am to reschedule to 1:30pm. Once arrived explained to the assistant the needs and wants for our senior, large dog. I was told an hour to an hour and half max. time then and on the phone prior to appt.

2 1/2 hours later I was approached from the groomer that she had cut my dogs tongue and had been attempting to the stop the bleeding for the past 20 to 30minutes. I went inside the mobile unit to find my senior dog frantic and sheared.

We had requested and 3/4 to an inch of fur left.We are left with a skinned, cold, visibly stressed dog.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clippity doo dog dog grooming service. Clippity Doo Dog needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clippity doo dog dog grooming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clippity Doo Dog.

Had an Experience with Clippity Doo Dog?

Comments